The Great Tugboat Race

Regan

The Regan was built by Russel Brothers in Owen Sound, Ontario in 1942 for the Abitibi Pulp and Paper Company. She saw service in Lake Superior for several years then was moved to Iroquois Falls, Ontario. She was next sold to the Eddy Match Company, then to Upper Ottawa River Improvement Company and saw service towing pulp and log booms on the Ottawa River. Howard Avery purchased her in 1986 and began a complete refit. The pilot house is furnished in oak and brass.


Owner: Elva Avery
Captain: Jeff Avery
Year Built: 1942
Length: 49 Feet
Beam: 14 Feet
Draft: 5 Feet
Horsepower: 250



For More Pictures Click Here!

Website Builder