The Great Tugboat Race

Queensville

The Queensville was built in 1944 by Russel Brothers of Owen Sound, Ontario. She was a government service until 1992. She was purchased and brought home to Sault Ste Marie, Ontario on June 15 1995.









Owner: Roy and Mary Wilson
Captain: Roy Wilson
Year Built: 1944
Gross Wt: 7.68 Tons
Length: 40 Feet
Beam: 10.5 Feet
Draft: 5 Feet



For More Pictures Click Here!

Website Builder