The Great Tugboat Race

Judy

The Judy was built in 1946 at Sturgeon Bay, WI. She was used in the construction of the Mackinaw Bridge. The present owners did an engine overhaul in 2000 and fitted her with new electronics. She now calls Drummond Island her home.






Owner: Charles and Kim Bosley
Year Built: 1946
Lenth: 32 Feet
Beam: 11 Feet
Draft: 4 Feet
Horsepower: 671 GMC


For More Pictures Click Here!

Website Builder