The Great Tugboat Race

Cobra

The Cobra, formerly known as the Quinze, was  built in 1946 by Russel Brothers of Owen Sound for the Upper Ottawa River Improvement Co. of Temiscaming,QC. She is now used as a pleasure craft.







Owner: Klaus (Nick) Ullrich
Captain: Kevin Ullrich
Year Built: 1946
Length: 37.5 Feet
Beam: 10 Feet
Draft: 4.5 Feet
Horsepower: 220 Cummins




For More Pictures Click Here!

Website Builder