The Cambrian was built by Gamble Shipyards in Port Dover, Ontario. She was used as a fish tug on Lake Superior by Ronald Legault in Rossport until 1956. She had private owners in Thunder Bay and Sault Ste Marie between 1956 and 1984 when she was purchased by Jack Kennedy and taken to Parry Sound. Jack has done some renovations. He raised the cab higher but tried to keep the original lines.

Owner: Jack Kennedy
Year Built: 1943
Horsepower: 97 SHP
Home Port: Parry Sound, ON
Length: 60 Feet
Beam: 18 Feet
Draft: 6 feet







 

For More Pictures Click Here!

The Great Tugboat Race

Cambrian

Website Builder